Operator's Report of Motor Vehicle Accident (Download)
Use this form to report a motor vehicle accident. Mail or Deliver one copy to the local police department in the city or town where the crash occurred. Mail one copy to your insurance agency. Mail one copy to the RMV.

Registry of Motor Vehicles Change of Address. (Download)
This form is to be used to inform the RMV of a change of address. Complete this form and return it to any RMV branch office.

© 2019 | Created by